- The balance of the course fee is payable 6 weeks prior to the course start date. Coláistí Chorca Dhuibhne reserves the right to treat a booking as cancelled due to non-payment of the balance by the due date and, in that event, the deposit as already paid shall be forfeited in full and no refund of deposit shall be paid.
- In the event of a cancellation by or on behalf of a student, in writing, up to 6 weeks prior to the course start date, a full refund shall issue, minus an administration cost of €60. (The administration cost refers to processing of bookings, preparation of course, works carried out in course venue and delivery of course).
- An administration charge of €60 will apply to all cancellations processed.
- Places are reserved on first come first served basis and in the case where we have to reduce the numbers on a course last in and first out will apply. This procedure shall apply in the event that a directive or guide is issued whereby the number of students currently allowed to attend a course must be reduced due to Covid -19 restrictions.
- Course cancellations due to Covid 19, or any other extraordinary events outside of the control of Coláistí Chorca Dhuibhne, and/or on the advice of a third party, or advisory body will result in a refund of fees paid, minus an administration fee of €60.
- Should a student need to cancel due to Covid 19 symptoms prior to arriving at the college, a full refund will issue, upon providence of a doctor’s certificate less the administration fee of €60.
- These terms are based on the guidelines issued to our colleges by all relevant Government Departments, up to the 06/08/2020. Should these guidelines change, it will be necessary to assess the costs of operating the course and if the changes are significant, resulting in the number of students per course having to be reduced significantly or whereby significant further measurers will need to be put in place to adhere to guidelines at significant cost, we reserve our position in respect of amending the fees as previously outlined or cancelling the course entirely. Written notification to each student of any such cancellation of the course entirely, or alteration to the fees payable in respect of the course, will be made at the earliest available opportunity. As the situation is fluid with covid and rule changes are common we will only really be in a position to advise of any changes closer to the course commencement date.
Note to Students and Parents:
Fees paid for the course are broken down into college preparation costs that occur prior to course starting, and delivery costs.
Once a booking is made a portion of the fees paid are expended on the preparation costs by the college in planning the course, this is what the administration fee relates to, as mentioned in the cancellation policy above.
- Booking system fee: €4
- Course Preparation fee (administration fee) €60
- Course delivery fee: Varies per course
All course fees are based on current guidelines as issued by Roinn Cultúir, Oidhreachta agus Gaeltachta as of 06/08/2020.
Due to the ever developments associated with Covid19, assessment on course costing, and course capacity guidelines will take place closer to the course start date.
Polasaí maidir le cúrsa a chur ar ceal:
- Ní mór iarmhéid tháille an chúrsa a bheith díolta sé seachtaine sara dtosnaíonn an cúrsa. Mara ndíoltar an t-iarmhéid fén ndáta sin, tá sé de cheart ag Coláistí Chorca Dhuibhne a dhearbhú go bhfuil an áirithint ar ceal, agus sa chás sin, caillfear an éarlais iomlán a díoladh.
- Sa chás go gcuirfidh mac léinn / nó duine ar bith thar ceann an mhic léinn, an cúrsa ar ceal, i scríbhinn, suas go dtí sé seachtaine sara dtosnaíonn an cúrsa, seolfar an éarlais iomlán thar n-ais, lúide táille riaracháin €60. Baineann an costas seo le riaradh ar áirithintí, ullmhú an chúrsa, obair ullmhúcháin in ionad an chúrsa agus soláthar an chúrsa)
- Leagfar costas riaracháin €60 ar gach cealú a chaithfear deighleáil leis.
- An té is túisce a chláraíonn a nglacfar leis ar an gcúrsa. Agus sa chás go gcuirtear cúrsa ar ceal glacfar leosan is luaithe a chláraigh. Cuirfear seo i bhfeidhm sa chás go n-éileodh go laghdófaí líon na rannpháirtithe ar chúrsa mar gheall ar shrianta COVID 19.
- Má chuirtear cúrsa ar ceal mar gheall ar COVID 19, nó mar gheall ar chúinsí eile nach bhfuil smacht ag Coláistí Chorca Dhuibhne orthu, nó/agus ar chomhairle an tríú páirtí nó údaráis, seolfar gach táille thar n-ais seachas an costas riaracháin €60.
- Sa chás go mbeadh ar mhac léinn cúrsa a chur ar ceal de bharr chomharthaí sóirt an choróinvíris sara dtagann sé go dtí an coláiste, seolfar an táille iomlán thar n-ais, lúide an costas riaracháin €60.
- Má thagann athrú ar na treoracha reatha ar an 06/08/2020 do na Coláistí Gaeltachta ó Roinn na Meán, Turasóireachta, Ealaíon, Cultúir, Spóirt agus Gaeltachta, an Roinn Oideachas, agus an Roinn Sláinte, caithfear athbhreithniú a dhéanamh ar chostais an chúrsa, bíodh laghdú ar líon na rannpháirtithe i gceist nó beartais nua nach beag le cur i bhfeidhm in ionad an chúrsa. Forchoimeádann Coláistí Chorca Dhuibhne an ceart na táillí a athrú sna cásanna sin nó an cúrsa a chur ar ceal. Cuirfear cinneadh den sórt sin nó aon athrú ar na táillí in iúl do gach mac léinn, i scríbhinn, chomh luath agus is féidir.