- The balance of the course fee is payable 6 weeks prior to the course start date. Coláistí Chorca Dhuibhne reserves the right to treat a booking as cancelled due to non-payment of the balance by the due date and, in that event, the deposit as already paid shall be forfeited in full and no refund of deposit shall be paid.
- In the event of a cancellation, in writing, up to 6 weeks prior to the course start date, a full refund shall issue, minus an administration fee of €60.
- The deposit is forfeited in the event of cancellations that occur within 6 weeks prior of the course start date.
- An administration charge of €60 will apply to all cancellations processed.
- In the event that a course is cancelled, due to circumstances beyond the college’s control, and/or on the advice of a third party, or advisory body, within 6 weeks of a course start date, all fees will be refunded, minus the course deposit.
- Places are reserved on first come first served basis and in the case of cancellations last in and first out will apply.
- Course cancellations due to Covid 19, or any other extraordinary events outside of the control of Coláistí Chorca Dhuibhne will result in a refund of fees paid, minus an administration fee of €60.
- Should a student need to cancel due to Covid 19 symptoms prior to arriving at the college, a full refund will issue, upon presentation of a doctor’s certificate, less the administration fee.
Note to Students and Parents:
Fees paid for the course are broken down into college preparation costs that occur prior to course starting, and delivery costs .
Once a booking is made a portion of the fees paid are expended on the preparation costs by the college in planning the course, this is what the administration fee relates to, as mentioned in the cancellation policy above.
All course fees are based on current guidelines as issued by Roinn Cultúir, Oidhreachta agus Gaeltachta as of 06/08/2020. Should changes occur to these guidelines, course costing, and capacity will be assessed.